3M™ Water Filtration Products, High Flow Series (DP2XX) model DP260 DUAL-PORT water filtration system helps provide consistent high-quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice and coffee at a combined fl ow rate of up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm). Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One stream has added scale-inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to help reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium from adhering as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The other stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
DP260 combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction and helps provide protection from the effects of scale for total volumes up to 70,000 gallons (264,950 liters).
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
- Up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm) total fl ow of water especially treated for consistent great tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60 replacement cartridge only).
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- NSF certified (High Flow Series) 3M Purification Inc.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification Inc. (HF60 replacement cartridge only).
- Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from the controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by 3M Purification Inc.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4″ NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Manifold includes outlet check valves and vent valve.
- System includes a two cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve, outlet check valves, mounting brackets, two cartridge filters and a dedicated external scale inhibition cartridge.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure. • Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/4″ NPT (choice of male or female is included).
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended combined service fl ow rate is up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm).
- Two large filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium (HF60 replacement cartridge only). Third cartridge includes a scale inhibition medium (HF8-S).
- System materials are NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.