3M Purificaton Inc. Water Filtration Products Models DP190 & DP195 dual port water filtration systems help provide consistent high quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice and coffee at a combined flow rate of up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One stream has added scale inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to help reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The second stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
The DP190 filters combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction to 0.2 micron. The DP195 filters combine chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment reduction to 3 micron for more turbid water.
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers. Up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great tasting cold beverages, clearer and consistent ice and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from a controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by 3M Purification.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4” NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Expansion kit available to serve higher capacities and flow rates.
- Manifold includes outlet check valves.
- System includes a single cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve, outlet check valves, mounting brackets, a single cartridge filter and a dedicated external scale inhibition cartridge.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/4” NPT (choice of male or female is included).
- Filter cartridge is o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended combined service flow rate is up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridge incorporates a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium (HF90 replacement cartridge). Second cartridge includes a scale inhibition medium (HF8-S).
- System materials are NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.