3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products Models BREW120-MS and BREW125-MS single cartridge water filtration systems help provide high quality water for the perfect cup of coffee or tea by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). A proprietary slow release scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to form on the heating coils and cause downtime and unscheduled service maintenance.
BREW120-MS combines scale reduction with cyst, sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 9,000 gallons (34,069 liters).
- Consistent great tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Better equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the spray head.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors as tested by 3M Purification.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF20-MS replacement cartridge).
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
- System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter.
- Port for optional downstream pressure gauge in top of head assembly.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8” FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shut-off valve.
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium and scale inhibitor.
- System materials are NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation