3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products Models BEV160 and BEV165 single cartridge water filtration systems help to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your beverages at flow rates up to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm).
BEV165 combines sediment reduction from higher turbidity water with chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 35,000 gallons (132,489 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles help prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals. • System includes a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve for simple installation and operation.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- System includes a head assembly with pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve assembly, mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 1/2” FNPT.
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium (HF60 replacement cartridge).
- System materials are NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.